City of the Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie survival role play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Latest topics
» The Subway
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Human Genome Project Sub-levels
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Artem

» Centennial's Grand Mall
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 am by Icyblaze

» Another Person
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Centennial Memorial Hospital
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm by Red

» Captain's Log
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm by Artem

» A new area
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Abandoned Military Camp
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm by † καττεη κνειd †

» Old Farm House
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm by Rockwell

Top posters
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Bar1-1Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Bar2-1Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Bar3-1 
Red
Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Bar1-1Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Bar2-1Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Bar3-1 
Icyblaze
Andre
Juilius
Mutt
Artem
Rockwell
*Ðarquesse*Spook*
† καττεη κνειd †
Dead Radio

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 am

Human Genome Project Sub-levels

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andre
Citizen
Andre

Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 am

"You God Damn...!" He roared as he turned. His right hand came up as he drove it downwards. He broke apart the gasline as he held his breath, ripping the line out from the ground. Nitrous Oxide poured forth.

The breaking of the gasline, as it was almost buried in concrete save for a few points, broke his wrist, but he pushed through, holding the line towards Mutt as she charged. This was to capture and secure as he yelled into the com, hearing the scuttling "Get the fucking doors open woman! We got Arachnids and I ain't got enough energy left."

He stated, tilting his head to one side as he watched Mutt "Cmon beautiful, go down."
Back to top Go down
Mutt
Tourist
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 am

Mutt could hear the creature of the night beginning to creep out from the darkest places, but most wouldn't bother Mutt, they had a mutual agreement after a few fights. While their web could hold survivors and alike, they only proved to be an annoyance to Mutt. The smaller ones had problems with them, but Mutt, as always, was territorial and wouldn't allow one of her Pack be taken by other hybrids. She could hear the man's footfalls getting closer, she was gaining on him until he stopped. However, she kept going, thinking he had turned to fight her again, only hearing him doing something to the ground. He was probably getting a makeshift weapon maybe, she may be smart for a Cerberus but she didn't know about what gas could do.

So, luckily for the man, she rain headlong into it, unknowingly inhaling the toxic fumes into her lungs, she was focus on the prize: Killing him. Her forelimb raised to swat the pipe away, but by then it was already too late, she was about to bite down on his head when the fumes took their effect. She hesitated a moment, reared up on her hindlegs, towering over the man with her claws raised. Confused, she could only stand their as she began to feel lightheaded, loosing control in all her limbs next, so she began to fall forward. Onto the soldier. While he might be big, Mutt weighed more than him, especially with all that deadweight.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 am

Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 1042742gat3652c47

Evelyn shrugged at his yell for help as she rose to her feet and began to make her way towards the entrance door at her own sweet pace. "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." She replied in a near sing song voice as she pressed the button to open the front door.

Her eyes widened as she saw the body of the beast nearly collapse ontop of the Male, instinctively she reached out to grasp him by his shirt to yank him away as her gaze cantered over to that of the creature.

"Beautiful." As that saying goes, only a creature such as this would be beautiful in the eyes of a mother, or scientist of some sort. Of cours she lacked the maternal instinct so scientist it was.

"Carry her inside to the lab room 2, and make sure she is secured down before I get in there. Who knows if her genetics have changed to the degree that this will not sedate her for too long."

The Woman stepped back as she moved to the side and began to make her way back in. "Well hurry, I will not have this facility breached by the arachnids." She bit out towards Andre as she sauntered back to her main lab room to finish the data she already started.

Back to top Go down
https://zombieroleplay.forumotion.com
Andre
Citizen
Andre

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 am

If asked later, Andre would gladly admit he contemplated breaking her skull for a minute or two. In the end, Andre lifted the beast over his shoulder, looking at her mate and shaking his head "Get out of here. I'll do what I can." He snarled as he drug her inside, letting his rifle fall onto his back.

He lifted Mutt onto his shoulders, using his enhanced strength to carry the beast. As he entered Lab room 2, he grumbled to Al "Whats with women these days. Dear Lord.." He stated as he put the mutt onto the table, pulling out the Belts. He began to latch her down, tying them tight as he spoke "Al...Please release the Binders for Experiment 0005."

As the binding cords were released in their bright blue splendor, he began to loop them around the beast, patting her hide "Sorry about this Beastie. You'd be better off dead in my opinion with this woman." He muttered as he turned to the Hologen "AL Close the front door. And can you show me the medical supplies for these bruises and cuts I got?"
Back to top Go down
Artem
Tourist
Artem

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:22 am

Artem had heard the skeetering of the Arachnids from further off and he literally shit bricks when he realized the sound. He ABHORRED spiders, and the sounds of at least a few hundred king sized ones did not float his boat at all. This is where all his weight lifting and running paid off as he sprinted at full speed down random hallways and jumping through doors. He heard commotion ahead and decided to follow the sound. As he saw a figure slip in the door that were being sealed justbefore him, all he could do was give out that last burst of speed and leap between the closing doors.

Artem landed on his left shoulder, trying his best not to get caught in the doors, for it surely meant a painful death, at least for him now. He slid safely through the doors and his right hand went to his katana as he surveyed the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mutt
Tourist
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am

A strange sound came from the great beast, akin to a growl that could have signaled that she might still be awake if she hadn't moved when the soldier hefted her limply on his shoulders. She was simply snoring, quite loudly in fact, her mate shifted but remained where he was, unsure what to do until her heard the night creatures getting closer. He took off away from the sound of arachnids, returning to the Den which he would likely stake claim over now that Mutt was out of commission. One of her maws hung open, so a bit of her saliva oozed down and dribbled on the man's shoulder, the thick goop collecting there.

She was still mostly out of it, but she began to get feeling back along with a bit of awareness, something was being pulled tight over her hefty frame. On instinct, she remained perfectly limp until she gathered herself up more, now she could hear something, garbled speech she didn't even understand but registered as masculine. The man she had been fighting probably, though she didn't quite understand the concept of being tied down. When he pats her side, that's when she snapped, bucking harshly only to feel herself incapable of more more than a scant few centimeters. Her claws dig and dent into the table as she clenched all her muscles to strain a bit weakly against her bonds.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 am

The Doctor rolled her eyes as she overheard Andre's comment about herself, "Such a baby.." She muttered under her breath as she labeled the vial of blood, placing it into a container as she shoved it into a compressor of sorts. Just as she did so she heard the thud of something else near the entrance. "AL?!"

"We have an intruder, Doctor." The hologram replied as her flickered beside her, "Activating security settings." Several automatic weapons rolled out from the ceiling, their barrels aimed right for the intruder she laced her arms toward her chest, walking towards the boy carefully.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked coldly as her facial expression were void of all emotion. They often dubbed her the ice bitch around the office, and given the turn of event she found it slightly amusing that this ice bitch were among few of the survivors.

Evelyn leaned in towards the boy as she kept a safe distance. "Make a false move and these beauties will riddle your body with holes." Standing straight she glanced over her shoulder as she yelled out over to Andre. "Hey Soldier Boy, if you're done flirting with Lassie in there, maybe you can tell who the Hell this kid is."

Upon hearing the struggle in the other room she snapped her fingers towards the boy; signaling Andre to deal with him as she rushed into the Lab with the Cerberus. "Hello, Gorgeous. Momma is gonna make you all better." She smiled as she grabbed a syringe full of sedative; injecting it into the beasts neck.

"When you wake up again, you will feel a lot more cooperative, Beautiful." She replied as she rubbed her hand along the beasts shoulder, letting her fingers graze against the imperfections she found absolutely riveting.

Back to top Go down
Andre
Citizen
Andre

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:37 am

Andre grunted, patting the beasts neck as he turned and walked towards the boy. He noted the katana, speaking softly "Standard issue or special make?" He asked, his voice level, his hand always never the revolver that he kept hidden. Eve hadn't found this one, and he thanked the gods for it.

As he walked closer, his black hair falling in front of his yellow eyes, his dark nature coming into full view "Whats you're name kid? I know you ain't a B.E.S. nor a Hybrid. You're human, I can tell. Now, I want to know you're name." He didn't ask, he demanded. One wrong move, and Andre would be forced to disable him.
Back to top Go down
Artem
Tourist
Artem

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 am

Taking his hand slowly away from the blade, he held both hands up to show he had no weapons under his short sleeved, tight fitting t-shirt. He dropped to both knees and spread his stance.

"My name is Artem and I am one of the creators of a... once widely popular game..." he spoke slow and clear, exposing his throat a little more to show his vulnerability. "I had a bunker that I stayed in after the outbreak. Lack of food forced me from my bunker to find... tunnels," his blue eye glanced around to his surroundings, "and I found this and the... spiders."

He watched the surroundings carefully, praying to whatever God was above that he wouldnt die today, but refusing to show his terror on his face or in his eyes. He awaited their responses in their own time, knowing he really couldnt argue in the least.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 am

The Doctor worked quickly as she grabbed the gadget that had a small microchip attached to the end of it; carefully she hovered over the creature as she steadied it just underneath the cerabellum.

"Make sure he is not infected, you moron." She called out to Andre as she heard him practically making small talk with the intruder. What was he wanting? The infection to come within these walls as well? She had spent seven years keeping it free from such a thing and she was not about to have that shot to Hell because of some orphan.

Evelyn shaked her head as she concentrated on her present procedure; as the chip neared the flesh of the beast tiny tendrils flickered forth as they whipped about furiously towards their host. With one precise slam forward, she punctured the beast as the chip were now implanted in it's brain, the tendrils curling and suctioning the cerebellum and spinal chord of the creature.

Taking a step back she returned to the computer on the far side of the wall as she began to have the chip activated and scanned, with any luck. When the beast were to awake, it would be perfectly under the control of the HGP.

Back to top Go down
Andre
Citizen
Andre

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:13 am

Andre turned snorting "Already on it Woman! I am, afterall, one of you're creations." He moved forward, grasping the male's arms "Sorry about this. Orders." He stated as he drug the boy forward.

As he pushed Artem under a nearby scanner, he tapped a few keys into the nearby keyboard. "AL says he's uninfected. I say we get this newcomer some food and hear his story Doc." He called as he turned to Artem, offering his hand. "I'm Andre, Captain of the Special forces and expert marksman. The woman is Eve, the scientist that created my kind and the beasts you see outside. Welcome to The end of the world Kid."
Back to top Go down
Artem
Tourist
Artem

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 am

Artem took he mans forearm in a firm grasp and lets himself be helped up by him as he shrugs slightly to fix his awry items. "Not to be disrespectful or anything, I prefer if you dont call me 'Kid'. You have no idea who I am or what I have been through, so you dont really know of my experiance..." he said in firm tone, his blue eyes matching Andre's.

His voice was neither loud nor threatening, but it seeked to get his point across in as diplomatic as a fashion as saying such would permit. He turned the the right slightly, looking at the floor as he ran his fingers through his blonde mop of hair. He turned back up and sighed as he found he could not find the words to apologize
Back to top Go down
Juilius
Tourist
Juilius

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

He stood outside the GHP looking for his way in. Slamming his elbow into the door he growled as it hadn't budged. With his Python he fired, the bullet struck it did no damage. He walked around the GHP looking for a way in. Seeing none he began slamming his foot into the door trying to break his way in.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Evelyn eased her way towards the other side of the gigantic beast; her fingers tracing every fold, every vein as a soft smirk played across her lips. A thing of science; a scientific feat that she would bring back to light when the time was right. Once again, Cypgroup Ventures will rise as a coglomerate of all the best and brightest minds of the world.

If humanity was near extinction than she would do her best ot make sure that HGP would be at the center; guiding humanity towards an age without a God. An age of pure science and knowledge, nothing would be off limits. No project would be seen as a crime against nature and life itself.

Of course, she did realize this certain predicament would have been evaded if they hadn't bent the morals and laws of mankind. However, that damned hippy protest group was mostly to blame for thinking they knew everything that was occuring behind the walls of CV.

The Doctor tucked her hands into the shallow pockets of her pristine white lab coat as she walked into the room holding the Boy and Soldier. "Well...I suppose you're our respobsibility now." Evelyn smiled, which was a rarity. But it were not to be mistaken for open hospitality to those that didn't know any better.

Artem had walked into a spider's web; tangling himself even moreso with each moment he stayed with them. She were going to need to inject the uninfected boy with the infection and then use his body as a guinea pig for when she would be required to inject him with the antivirus. The only silver lining here would be the fact that she had to create the antivirus from Andre's DNA sequence before doing anything.

Her head eased to the side as she heard the banging against the wall; her calculating orbs cantered to the corners to glance at Andre. "Go and check it out, if it's an unfriendly kill it, if it's an infected human whether or not they are undead. Kill it." She replied calmly as her attentions drifted back to that of Artem. "Welcome to the Human Genome Projects Head Quarters...I hope you enjoy your stay."

With that said the female turned gracefully as she sauntered her fit frame back towards the room with the Experiment she were going to give a proper name to eventually. As she turned the corner her eyes glanced towards the boy once more as she disappeared to finish her work and begin on the project that may save them all.

Back to top Go down
Andre
Citizen
Andre

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 am

Andre turns and moves out, fading from site as he took himself into the shadows. His form was silent, almost invisible back in the black clothing as he took up his M16, loading the M203. He looks out the door, calling the male "Identify yourself." He called.

He looked at the man, tilting his head "Julius?" He called, wondering if it was truly one of his brother B.E.S. "You need to get inside man. Arachnid's coming!" He called, assuming this was an ally, his finger not far from the trigger if it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Artem
Tourist
Artem

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:15 am

Atem was still a bit uneasy as he heard the banging against the wall, but his reaction was quick, even for a human. His hand was already on his blade hilt, his left thumb already having popped the Masumune from its seal in the scabbard at his hip. His eyes surveyed the area, his mind calculating quick and fast.

The stock of his shotgun stuck just in front of him as his currently crouched position, looking like a jungle cat ready to pounce. He had seen all the films, old and new about zombies, played all the zombie games and read a few books. His plan was already upended. He didnt expect to come out in these sublevels with some mutant only an 80's movie could have dreamt up and the normal evil scientist behind it all. It was too cut and paste of what seemed like a story to him. He wondered if it was just a bad dream but the throb in his shoulder he landed on seemed to prove his coherency. This was reality and he would not be helpless or die from stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Mutt
Tourist
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 am

Mutt was in a state of what could be considered deep sleep, unaware of the outside world, but semi-aware of being touched. Her body was seemingly constantly mutating in subtle ways, like getting sick for the first time, building the immune system up. The sedative worked pretty good for the moment, not like it would be needed in the future with the device implanted inside her. She twitched, thick muscles jerking a bit, sort of odd to see such a monstrous creature twitching while dreaming like any average dog would. She was dreaming what one would think she would be dreaming of: Eating. Eating everything in fact, Mutt was insatiable in her appetite even to the point of over eating where she had to vomit it up. Gruesome really, but Mutt wasn't exactly the pampered pet.

One head was lolled to the side, the jaws partially open as the sickly tongue lays against the table. The other head was resting on her chin, her nose twitching slightly as her mind was idly picking up the different smells but was unable to come out of the deep sleep. The massive tail swished to one side, the tip hanging off the side of the table, it only could crack a person's neck if used as a whip. For the moment it was mostly secured to the table, there was more straps visible than there was Mutt it seemed, which was a good idea to have considering her sheer strength.

A low growl rumbled from the creature, obviously not happy in her dreams. Her claws curl, making an awful screeching from claw upon metal as she braced herself for some imaginary fight. She squirmed a bit in her bonds, not really threatening to break them, as all dogs tend to usually stay in the same spot while dreaming. Her lips twitch as she huffs a great wind, causing a bit of saliva that had pooled on the table to ripple and shudder. The spawn inside her were still forming, they would be distinguished lifeforms but not close enough to come out an wreak havoc on the world just yet. Even they twitched a bit within her, dreaming of the beautiful ruined shithole the world had become.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:40 am

"The chip has successfully bonded itself to the creatures spinal column as well as the lower portion of their cerebellum. I have taken the liberty to double check the sustainable level of the chip and it was successful. There is a ninety-percent chance that it will have the creature fully under it's control, Doctor." AL spoke in his usual monotone british accent as his image walked around the beast. "Rather ugly, if you ask me.." He furrowed his brow.

"Well, I didn't ask you." Evelyn snorted as she grabbed another syringe from the cabinet, filling it with a substance known as L-Arginine. This would counteract the effects of nitrous oxide, and being that this was a concentrated version of the substance, it should wake the creature up in minutes.

The Doctor's hands glided up the muzzle of the beast as she readied the syringe firmly in her right hand, her head canting to the side as she clucked her tongue. "Alright sleeping beauty, it's time to wake up from your cat nap." She replied as she hesitated briefly from injecting the syringe into it's neck.

"Doctor, second thoughts?" AL asked as he hovered over the beast with a quizzical expression. Evelyn shook her head as she blinked briefly, slowly pressing the needle into the flesh as she spoke as if holding her breath in anticpiation. "Not at all."

Retracting the syringe she stood back as she tossed it into the sharps container clearly marked with a biohazard sign. "Time to see if it truly worked." The Doctor nodded as her hand moved under her lab coat, hovering over her gun as she awaited to see the results of hard work being at play.

Back to top Go down
Mutt
Tourist
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am

Mutt was quite enjoying beating another Experiment 0005 into the ground, she had been fighting over rights to eat first in her dream. Not even registering the scent of the woman or the prick in the tender skin on the inside of her neck, she was still twitching a bit, but she began to calm down. The dream world began to fade into gray, unable to remember what she had been dreaming about only seconds later as the chemicals injected in her system began to clear her mind. The first sign that she was awake was the fact that she had gone still, assessing the situation before alerting anyone or anything that she was awake. She could hear a heartbeat close by, nostrils flare on a intake of air, filling her lungs with the scent of human.

Not knowing about the chip implanted inside her, she began to growl, stronger than the growl that had been while she was asleep as the head that had been lolling to the side rolls up straight. However, she couldn't lift her head up off the table due to the restraints, her sharp ears perk up, honing in on the woman's position. She didn't move for a long time, letting the silence strain between them. Suddenly, she jerked against her restraints, her powerful muscles bulging as she strained against the straps and cords. The leather groaned but otherwise refused to give Mutt any quarter, she continued to press up against them for a moment more.

Upon realizing that the table nor the straps would give way, she slumped against the table. Her jaws opening a bit against the cords. Her mouth couldn't open wide enough to let out all of her tongue without having it nick her sharp, multiple teeth. She snapped them a couple of times in a threatening manner, the only thing she really could do aside from thrash her tail a bit in her anger. She didn't like being here, she knew the feeling of being strapped down quite well and she didn't favor it much.
Back to top Go down
Juilius
Tourist
Juilius

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:13 am

Oh hello there Andre. Mind letting me the fuck in? ~He was slightly annoyed as he's been killing Undead on his way here and he needed some rest.~ Arachnids? They couldn't take Ol' Juilius down. ~He chuckled as he hit the door lightly~ Now open it.
Back to top Go down
Andre
Citizen
Andre

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Andre sighed and kicked the door "Al...We have another guest." He stated as the sliding doors opened. Andre moved into the building waving for Julius to follow.

"Cmon Julius. We have to get covered." He stated as the Captain walked through the halls, his yellow eyes flashing at 0005 and then to Eve "We have another B.E.S. Guest doll."
Back to top Go down
Artem
Tourist
Artem

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Artem watched the man walk through, knowing by the look he was another soldier so he knew that he was okay.

"If I had know all that money I had donated to this place years ago would tun out to have this happen, I would have thought twice..." He mutters to himself. He wasnt too thrilled it went down like this, but at least he had been ready. The upper way into his place was secure, and it was stockpiled with weapons and ammunition, had the need ever arise.

The only thing Artem knew he MUST avoid was getting bitten. That was obvious though, as a human, if he got bit, he was fucked. So Artem had taken every precaution he could. Tecnically, his life was in itself was the precautionary measures that allowed him to survive his way in some of the other underground tunnels. Good thing he was a crack-shot. He smiled as he thought of the damage he could do with a weapon. His katana had a few kills under her belt, after all.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Evelyn didn't flinch at the creature's reaction as it awoke from it's slumber, not worried that it would get free, but worried that the chip hadn't been effective. "AL, callobrate the damned microchip's control sequence." She bit out.

A red hologram flickered over the beast as it scanned it's entire form; a bright white dot blinking as to where the chip was located. "Doctor, the chip has been activated. However until the Experiment is trained to realize that it is under our control? It's primal extincts will still play a major part it's behavior." He spoke matter-of-factly as his image appeared upon the screen of her computer.

"So...basically we release the creature and pray it doesn't maul us?" Evelyn asked with a quirk of her brow as she laced her arms over her chest. "Fine. Release the straps and make sure that if that thing just lunges for me, the chip will immobilize it immediately." She stated with a bit of nervousness in her tone.

The Female walked about the table as she made her way towards the door; her eyes flickering to that of Andre as she provided a slight nod. "Debrief him and find out if there are more of his unit still out there. If so? You are to rendevous and bring them back here. If they resist? You are to use force, deadly if need be."

"Doctor, shall I release the straps now?" AL asked in order to get a clarified 'green light' to continue the action that was decided by the Doctor. Evelyn turned and placed her hand to her clavicle; rubbing it gently as she cleared her throat. "On second thought..." Her words trailed off as she stepped out of the lab, closing the doors behind her as she pressed her personalized code into the outside keypad.

"I prefer to be safe than sorry." The doors locked quickly as the straps began to retract from the beast, allowing it to go free about the lab room. All walls were reinforced so there would be no way it would be able to break through that, nor the military level special plated glass that seperated the doctor and possible infection.

Back to top Go down
Mutt
Tourist
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Mutt despised the straps that restrained her movements, tensing against them every once in a while. The chip had actually tamed her down a notch, it was just the anger of the straps that had caused her to react so. If it hadn't been for the microchip distorting her thoughts she probably would have been thrashing wildly at the moment like any wild animal would do, especially with the amount of aggression she had in her system. She could hear that odd voice again, making her head move in its direction, confused by the A.I.'s presence. She growled a bit louder due to the confusion and the fact that she had an itch behind her ear and couldn't scratch at the moment, it was highly annoying her to no end. The other head tracked the woman's movements while the main one was trying to guess the AI's location.

She could feel the microchip in her mind, Mutt didn't mind, mostly because the chip had began to lower her aggression, or rather bottling it up. When she began to feel the straps slowly become undone she was practically quivering with excitement and as they finally slide off her powerful frame she lunged off the table. The tile floor provided little traction however and did not give way to her sharp claws, so she skidded and crashed into the tables, knocking over a few things. Shaking her heads from the crash, pushing herself up onto all fours. Her ears swivel around, but she couldn't hear anything, the walls prohibiting her from hearing outside them. Thinking that she was alone, she began to inspect her newfound territory, oblivious to the AI for the moment. She brushed her side against the wall, judging the size of the room, feeling the indention of the door and drew out one tongue to drag it across the surface.

Moving on, she began to feel hungry once more, luckily she didn't feel the need to eat humans thanks to her behavior control. Instead she sat down beside the table, opening both powerful maws, she began to chew on the table in attempts to eat it and curb her boredom. Her thick tail was partially curled about her body while her hind legs poked out a bit, making the scene disturbing since such a grotesque monster was in the act of what a puppy would do.
Back to top Go down
Juilius
Tourist
Juilius

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am

He yawned as he followed Andre nodding to those he past. Looking to the creature on the table he smirked "Caught one, eh?" He got to urge to shoot it like he got with every hybrid and zombie. Shrugging it off he leaned against a wall checking his gun "Well, this wont do me for much longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Genome Project Sub-levels   Human Genome Project Sub-levels - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Genome Project Sub-levels
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the Dead :: Downtown Centennial City :: The Districts-
Jump to: