City of the Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie survival role play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Latest topics
» The Subway
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Human Genome Project Sub-levels
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Artem

» Centennial's Grand Mall
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 am by Icyblaze

» Another Person
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Centennial Memorial Hospital
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm by Red

» Captain's Log
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm by Artem

» A new area
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Abandoned Military Camp
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm by † καττεη κνειd †

» Old Farm House
Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm by Rockwell

Top posters
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Centennial Memorial Hospital Bar1-1Centennial Memorial Hospital Bar2-1Centennial Memorial Hospital Bar3-1 
Red
Centennial Memorial Hospital Bar1-1Centennial Memorial Hospital Bar2-1Centennial Memorial Hospital Bar3-1 
Icyblaze
Andre
Juilius
Mutt
Artem
Rockwell
*Ðarquesse*Spook*
† καττεη κνειd †
Dead Radio

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 am

Centennial Memorial Hospital

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Owner
Doctor Evelyn Alden

Centennial Memorial Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Centennial Memorial Hospital Hospit10
Back to top Go down
https://zombieroleplay.forumotion.com
Intwine Bliss

Intwine Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:16 am

He knew the worset place to be when a zombie break out happen was the hospital ,but he couldnt help to wonder there.He took the step slowly looking around as the sun reach the peak of the trees casting a unsafe shadow out to his body.Takiing a deep breath he turn around and enter the hospital feeling the darkness desir his flesh and the thing hiding init.Placing the ak 47 close to his chest he felt tears.His brother would be here to help if the zombies didnt pull him off the car top and kill him.The sound of water could be hear tapping the floor and other objects as he step futher.Lonelness rape the thoughts of him giving him the cold feeling that he wasnt alone.Heading to the west wing,he search for medical supplies bagging anything that would be useful as a weapon.The lounge had all lights on as he enter except something told him that even in light or vein he was doom here.The sound of moaning and baning echo and he knew that he was possiblely trap for now.
Back to top Go down
Juilius
Tourist
Juilius

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:47 am

He silently moved to the hospital. In pain from his fight with the Hybridhe came in search for medical supplies. Checking the bullets in his Commando and Python he placed the Python in its holder. Entering the Hospital his commando was pointed out in front of him. He heard the moaning of Undead as he grumbled. He stayed low and moved up to an high points. Looking down he seen another, not sure if undead or surivor. he raised his gun looking through the scope about to shoot.

Seeing the gun he relised he was a survivor. Listening to the moaning he knew the trouble the other survivor was in, so he was ready to cover when the undead came.
Back to top Go down
Intwine Bliss

Intwine Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:13 pm

A feeling of being watch was racing a cold chill down his back but saw nothing.As he begin to walk up stairs,a body came tumbling down the stairs.Jumping over it he froze for a moment looking at it to see that it was a doctor do to his name tag.Walking up the stair he hear the moan close to his ear.......With a qiuck reaction,he elbow the zombie turning around pointing the gun to the zombies head and letting the bullet enter destroying the brain.

Intwine contuine through the hallways heading to the office knowing what he was looking for was in there.He neeed nswer to this outbreak ...to know what the hell happen.He contuine to walk hearing moans enter the hospatil now finding the moment a now or never.Racing to the office,he burst it open to see his father and a man shaken hands.Confusion hits him then darkness as he falls to the floor with a thud.

The sound of voices speaking enter Intwine head as he awakes to a blurry room tie to a chair wth metal handcuffs.The basement is what he could make out as the pipe leaks and moaning came from the door about six feet infront of him.He sigh knowing he was to die if he didnt do anything.He begin to move about trying to break the hand cuff as a the door open and a dead corspe enter with the eyes of a hungery beast.
Back to top Go down
Juilius
Tourist
Juilius

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 am

He had followed the male all the way to his knocking out. Watching him sit handcuffed into the chair he smiled as the zombie entered. Raising his gun he whispered 'Bye bye you piece of shit.' He fired. The bullet whized through the air into the Zombie's skull. Watching it fall to the ground he fired another two shots. But these were towards the male.

As the bullets struck each handcuff they broke. He moved from his crouched position towards the male smiling. Pulling the handcuffs of the males arms he put his hand to help him up. "Juilius Beomoth just saved your ass." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Intwine Bliss

Intwine Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 am

-He nod to the male not saying his name as he vanish into the dark of the stairs.He look around for a moment searching for a broom or something that he could easliely make a weapon.Taing a mop,he snap it in hafe fed up with this bullshit and walk back up the stairs knowing his father couldnt have left due to the zombies outside.He enter the office to see it empty.Sighing he turn around to the silence of the moaning zombies knowing he had to get the answer to what is happening from his father if he ever catch him,for now he try to live-
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 pm

After hearing of a place of solace, Icyblaze worked his way to the massive structure of the barracks. Clutching his side a bit of blood can be seen staining the white suit jacket he wore. With his saber at his other side and sheathed, Icy was glad he took his mentor's magnum. He was in no shape to demonstrate his mastery at swordplay should he be attacked. Looking up, his jet black hair now moved to expose his eyes of icy blue.

Groaning again, Icy staggers and stumbles a bit before walking, or limping rather, at a steady pace. Just long enough to reach the doors and bang on them with the hand not trying to stop his side from bleeding. Exasperated, Icyblaze gathers what strength he had to yell before collapsing to the ground unconscious.

"Hello?! Is anyone inside?!"
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Red took steady strides, walking on the street with Zero tailing right behind her. Zero, a tiger cub and companion, purred as he rubbed against her leg, padding a bit quicker to keep up. She wore black sunglasses to hide her eyes, a sleeveless, black leather jacket, black cargos and boots. Black, of course. Silver jewelry clanked together as she walked. The only thing that had color was her hair. It was as red as fire, and very bright too. It fell from her head in elegant waves, reaching the middle of her back.

Zero ran ahead and slowed down, only to walk ahead of her but not too far. He was nervous, and she knew it. They were just passing the hospital. Red slowed down to a stop and gazed at the smoky building. Zombies and such roamed the building. Mutants, beasts... That thought alone gave Red a cold, sinking feeling in her gut.

She crept closer, step by step. Zero whined and leaped in front of her, trying to push her back. Red apologized through a small smile and walked around him; Zero sulking after her.

Red froze. So did Zero, tensing up. By the doors, a body laid in a crumpled heap, clutching its side. She squinted at him and saw a spot of red. Blood?

Sprinting to its side with Zero bringing up the rear, she got down on her knees and realized it was a male. She noted that he was unconscious and bleeding. Red grabbed his shoulder and shook him, trying to wake him.

"Sir? Wake up, please. Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Lying in a pool of blood, the 18 year-old male remains unmoving as the hand holding his side slowly falls to the ground exposing the massive gash in his side. As more and more blood poured from the young man's body, his white suit quickly became red with the stains of blood. Unable to hear the woman's calls to him, Icyblaze remained motionless and unresponsive to the kind, altruistic soul that had taken notice to the human.
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Red lifted her hand from the male's shoulder to cover her mouth, surprised at the rapid blood loss. Reacting quickly, she grabbed a hold of his sleeve, and with effort, tore it off completely. Gently, she lifted the male so that he sat up and set him against the wall, his head lolling to his chest. Zero stepped up and pressed himself against the injured male's side, providing support.

Red tightly wrapped the cloth around his middle, slowing down the blood loss. She got up and set her hands under the male's arms, dragging him away from the pool of blood so his already bloodied suit doesn't become even bloodier. Reaching down in her left boot, she pulled out a piece of cloth and folded it, dabbing away the blood at his side; cleaning all that she can.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 pm

As the male slowly awoke, his icy blue irises exposed themselves as he looked around. feeling an odd depression and release of pressure, Icyblaze turned his head to see a woman tending to his wound. Smiling he chuckles a bit feeling an odd breeze on his arm from the absence of sleeve. Speaking, Icy lets the words flow from his mouth like silk lookingto the beautiful female next to him.

"Well, I should be critically wounded more often. I'll ruin more jackets, but if I get to see lovely women like you tending to me I'd die a thousand time over."
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Red didn't notice the male had awoken, and continued to dab the wound absentmindedly. But once he spoke, she jumped a little and turned her head toward him. Red gave a small smile and her crimson lips parted to speak.

"Oh please, you shouldn't be flirting in this condition." She studied the wound. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?" Her voice was filled with concern and looked up at his blue eyes.

Zero laid on his belly, watching the male closely.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

"Sorry. Can't help myself around a pretty face."

Smirking Icy looked to the woman with a quick chuckle, before wincing at the open wound. Unable to move much he sighs figuring there's nothing to suggest she was a threat. She was after all treating his wounds, was she not?

"Well, I was out hunting. Simply ridding the world of a few more flesh addicts. and doing a bit of research."

Reaching into his suit jacket, Icy winced again before pulling out a small book with black leather for the covers.
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 pm

She rolled her eyes; not that he can see it, anyway. Red sat crisscrossed on the ground, her bloody fingers wrapped around a drenched cloth. Zero raised his head and let it fall onto Red's knee, his tail swishing back and forth. Yet, he kept his yellow eyes on the male. The male pulled something out from his jacket and Red peered at it. Why does he have a book?

She awaited his explanation. Her silence is a sign for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Chuckling Icy stows the book with another wince before speaking to her again, his light blue eyes having a bit of a glassy look due to his blurry vision.

"I'm sure you are familiar with Maximilian Brooks? Otherwise known as the author of the 'Zombie Survival Guide', as some call it. I personally know him as my mentor. After his death I decided to put his research to use killing the brain junkies."
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 pm

"Does it hurt?" she spoke so quietly that it was barely a whisper. Red averted her eyes from the male and tried to remember the name. She sighed and shook her head slowly.

"Sorry, but I haven't heard of him..." She listened and pondered over it.

"I'm sorry for his death, by the way. Care to explain about his 'research'?" Red asked lightly. She was curious, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Amazed she hadn't heard of one of the leading professional researches on the zombie outbreak, Icy's eyes widen for a moment before he calmed himself. After all, not EVERYone could have heard of him. Speaking again, Icy frowns at the wound in his side.

"Professor Brooks was a top scientist when the zombies first emerged. He foresaw those rotting bastards eventually outnumbering us so he researched them and created a system of surviving in the apocalypse. I've been using it to stay alive."

Wincing a bit Icy snarls almost in the pain. Looking up with watery eyes he speaks again.

"As for the pain, I'm not sure what to do. They didn't bite me, but with rotting flesh slashing below your skin, I can't say I'm doing to hot."
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 pm

She shifted uncomfortably at his surprise, not sure what to say. However, she didn't have to. Red listened intently, in slight awe and respect for this professor as the male spoke. She followed his gaze to his wound and bit her lip.

"From the sound of it, Professor Brooks seemed to be a brilliant scientist and mentor."

Red winced at the snarl and calmed down slightly, his blue eyes seeming to water a bit. She extended her arm to move his arm away and examined the wrapped wound. It had to be replaced, the blood was soaking through it.

"I'm no doctor, but I'll try to stop the Goddamn bleeding," she muttered in frustration.

She straightened and smiled, extending her hand. "I'm Red, by the way. Or that's what people call me..." She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 am

Wiping away the tears with his good hand, Icy shifted a bit adjusting himself. Looking to her he smiles in appreciation. As he let his blue eyes look over an altruistic soul he speaks.

"Thank you. I'd like to not bleed out. I think it's infected, but I'm not sure. Name's Blaze, but most people call me Icy. Such a shame we couldn't have met under more pleasurable circumstances."

Wincing again at the pain, it seems to become more manageable to him as he takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"So you know obviously why I am here. But what brings someone in good health, like yourself, to a hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Red's expression softened and allowed a slight smile cross her features.

"Nice to meet you, Blaze." She greeted. Zero huffed and nudged Red's leg, afraid to lose her attention. The Psionic gently raked her fingers through the cub's orange and black fur.

"This is Zero." Zero made a look of triumph and raised his head, pleased to be known.

"Why I'm at this hospital..." she repeated. Her voice had a slight edge to it, thinking bitterly about the past years.

"Since the outbreak, I've been slipping in and out of this building to retrieve medical supplies for myself if I ever fell ill. I was taking a walk, passing the hospital, so I thought I'd visit it for a while...until I saw you on the ground, bleeding and unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:19 pm

"And then I got to be the damsel in distress. Glorious."

Laughing a bit, Icy smiled at the small creature named Zero, reminding him of a friend of years past. Weakly, the young male tried to stand up using the sheathed blade for support. Leaning on it, Blaze smiled weakly to the woman.

"Well I'm glad my knight in shining armor decided to visit then"
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 am

Red chuckled and got up on her feet, brushing off the dust and dirt. She adjusted the sunglasses on her face and looked up at the darkening sky. Then, her eyes were fixed on the hospital before her, peering into the broken windows.

"There may be some gauze inside..." She trailed off at the thought that there may be unwanted company inside.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 am

Frowning Icy looks up to the darkened sky cursing to himself before turning to Red with two light blue eyes.

"I suppose so. I'm just not looking forward to the night. Those damned spiders sneak out more at night. Disgusting beasts. But anything in thee will be better for the bleeding."

Working a sly smile onto his face, Blaze continues again.

"Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't really like the idea of a lovely lady, such as yourself, wandering about at night without an escort. Especially with all the nocturnal beasts crawling about."
Back to top Go down
Red
Citizen
Red

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:40 pm

The corner of Red's lips twitched slightly, holding back a smile. Intead, she gave a quiet, cold laugh as her hidden eyes flickered over to her right forearm; most of it hidden beneath a black leather band. She ran a thumb over it and spoke emotionlessly.

"Very kind of you to offer, Blaze, but I am capable of taking care of myself. You, on the other hand..." Red paused to look over him and his wound. She smirked.

"You're the one who needs an escort. 'Especially with all the nocturnal beasts crawling about'." Red mimicked him.
Back to top Go down
Icyblaze
Citizen
Icyblaze

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Laughing at her mimicry, Blaze laughs a bit clutching at his side. Letting his icy blue eyes fall on her he smiles to her again before speaking.

"Don't get me wrong Red. I'm not saying you can't handle yourself. I'm merely saying it's a nasty thing that nags at me. And s for the escort thing, I really can't fight that. This gash probably has rotting skin inside of it. Last thing I should be doing is fighting, which if the zombies don't kill me, the infection will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centennial Memorial Hospital   Centennial Memorial Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Centennial Memorial Hospital
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next