City of the Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie survival role play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Latest topics
» The Subway
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Human Genome Project Sub-levels
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Artem

» Centennial's Grand Mall
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 am by Icyblaze

» Another Person
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Centennial Memorial Hospital
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm by Red

» Captain's Log
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm by Artem

» A new area
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Abandoned Military Camp
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm by † καττεη κνειd †

» Old Farm House
Journal of Special Ops  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm by Rockwell

Top posters
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Journal of Special Ops  Bar1-1Journal of Special Ops  Bar2-1Journal of Special Ops  Bar3-1 
Red
Journal of Special Ops  Bar1-1Journal of Special Ops  Bar2-1Journal of Special Ops  Bar3-1 
Icyblaze
Andre
Juilius
Mutt
Artem
Rockwell
*Ðarquesse*Spook*
† καττεη κνειd †
Dead Radio

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 am

Journal of Special Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre
Citizen
Andre

Journal of Special Ops  Empty
PostJournal of Special Ops

Hey. If you're reading this, then you've probably survived what happened. I leave this journal to prepare the future for this events.

My name's Andre. I'm a B.E.S.(Bio Enhanced Soldier), My job was the special ops. I was made to be able to control and stop the Experiments. My main task was Experiments 0536, aka the Minotaurs. These beasts you have to be cunning to take out.

Day One in My Notes...I stand outside the H.G.P. Headquarters and wonder what changed and how the creatures got so out of control. Do all my brothers lay dead? Am I the last of the...sane beings on the planet?

Andre
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Journal of Special Ops :: Comments

Andre
Re: Journal of Special Ops
Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 pm by Andre
Okay Of all the things to be taken out by. I get taken down by a normal Scientist. Of all the bloody...Well. Atleast My kill was confirmed. Now, I sit at her will, and wait for her. She seems to say we need each other.

Then, Why, if I may be so bold, did she knock me out instead of greeting me without the gas? Why lock down the facility and not follow me?

Andre, Specimen 13
Andre
Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:17 am by Andre
I don't get these people! She changed my pass codes so I can't get to my personal armoury and then expects me to simply submit to her. How do I beat this opponent?

Anyway, Another experiment under my belt. Just a few thousand more and I can die happily.

Maybe I can help this Doctor cure the world...I don't know if such a thing is possible but If it is. I must try.

Andre, Specimen 13
Post  by Sponsored content

Journal of Special Ops

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the Dead :: A Survivor's Journal :: Community Journal Entries-
Jump to: