City of the Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie survival role play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Latest topics
» The Subway
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Human Genome Project Sub-levels
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Artem

» Centennial's Grand Mall
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 am by Icyblaze

» Another Person
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Centennial Memorial Hospital
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm by Red

» Captain's Log
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm by Artem

» A new area
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Abandoned Military Camp
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm by † καττεη κνειd †

» Old Farm House
Alone in a crowd of zombies. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm by Rockwell

Top posters
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Alone in a crowd of zombies. Bar1-1Alone in a crowd of zombies. Bar2-1Alone in a crowd of zombies. Bar3-1 
Red
Alone in a crowd of zombies. Bar1-1Alone in a crowd of zombies. Bar2-1Alone in a crowd of zombies. Bar3-1 
Icyblaze
Andre
Juilius
Mutt
Artem
Rockwell
*Ðarquesse*Spook*
† καττεη κνειd †
Dead Radio

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 am

Alone in a crowd of zombies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
† καττεη κνειd †
Tourist
† καττεη κνειd †

Alone in a crowd of zombies. Empty
PostAlone in a crowd of zombies.

I don't know how long its been since I left my family, but it seems the days turn into weeks that turn into months. I thought I understood the meaning of alone in the labs, but nothing had prepared me for this. I wasn't trained for surviving, I had it made in the labs compared to this... this hell. The doctors always kept journals, I don't know why, for science I guess. I'm not doing this for science, I'm doing this so I won't go crazy out here. I need some outlet since everyone out here is a walking corpse, I have seen few survivors, some refusing to even speak with me as they hide in their shelters. Walls prevent me from trying to convince them I am no threat and that I only seek company, but my pleas have been ignored.

I have managed to find three men who were out savaging for supplies this morning, they were nice to me, which is rare to find these days. They took me in away from the monsters and I made them my older brothers, I know they will shelter and protect me the best they can. Still, I know its not the same, I know it was me who corrupted their minds. I try hard to live this fake life in this hell, but even I have come to realize that no matter how much I force these people, they will never truly care.

I can understand this, I was created from a test tube, I'm not like them and I shall never be like them. I am a monster, like those that prowl the streets. And I am alone.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Alone in a crowd of zombies. :: Comments

† καττεη κνειd †
Re: Alone in a crowd of zombies.
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm by † καττεη κνειd †
I woke up this morning when I didn't expect to, at first I had thought I had died and gone straight to hell for when I opened the door of my shelter, there were still zombies. I was sure I was going to die last night from my wounds, but I guess neither heaven nor hell wants me to join their ranks. Figures, I have become embittered with this knowledge, I no longer feel the urge to find a family because I know that I am destined to survive alone. I think this is the way of punishing me for my deeds, I regret them now that I look back. I was a fool, but nothing can turn back time. The question now is, what do I do? I have no real goal anymore, finding survivors just to seem them die does not appeal to me. Searching for answers? No, I already know why I was created, but I am no betterment of mankind, I only make it worse.

When I pulled the strips of cloth off my wounds I found that they had healed into pink scars, they still hurt a bit but at least I was bleeding out any more. I was surprised by this because I didn't have advanced healing in the labs, my only conclusion is that my body is continuing to mutate to adapt to the world. I just hope I don't grow extra limbs, I have enough problems with my tail and ears. I don't mind them so much anymore, I'm tired of trying to be just like normal people when I know that I will always be standing on the outside looking in.

I know now that there is no happy ending to this story.

Alone in a crowd of zombies.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the Dead :: A Survivor's Journal :: Community Journal Entries-
Jump to: