City of the Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie survival role play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Latest topics
» The Subway
Captain's Log EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Human Genome Project Sub-levels
Captain's Log EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Artem

» Centennial's Grand Mall
Captain's Log EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 am by Icyblaze

» Another Person
Captain's Log EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Centennial Memorial Hospital
Captain's Log EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm by Red

» Captain's Log
Captain's Log EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm by Artem

» A new area
Captain's Log EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm by *Ðarquesse*Spook*

» Abandoned Military Camp
Captain's Log EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm by † καττεη κνειd †

» Old Farm House
Captain's Log EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 pm by Rockwell

Top posters
Doctor Evelyn Alden
Captain's Log Bar1-1Captain's Log Bar2-1Captain's Log Bar3-1 
Red
Icyblaze
Andre
Juilius
Mutt
Artem
Rockwell
*Ðarquesse*Spook*
† καττεη κνειd †
Dead Radio

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 am

Captain's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artem
Tourist
Artem

Captain's Log Empty
PostCaptain's Log

Artem signing in and I just have to say... What the hell??? So there I am, waxing my freakin' Enzo and the next thing I know is some bitch is coming up and trying to bite me. It took a moment, I have no idea why, to figure out that it had finally happened, just as I thought. So here I was, at the point of getting eaten and the next thing I know, *BLAM* my gun was drawn and held to her chin, while the trigger was squeezed. Her brains spattered all over my Enzo... I was SOOO pissed. But I had prepared for this day.

I went down to my bunker where I had a working prototype of a cryo-chamber I had started to build with mlitary funding. Well, it had not been tested, with with my calculations, it was ready to go and I HAD set it for 70 years to see how the world would be doing at that point in time. I set the timer and locked myself in to awake to a hopefully better world.

I set the timer wrong... can you fuckin believe that? instead of seventy years, I put seven... fuckin seven... I cant believe how freaking stupid I was. I awoke to this shit hole of a place. I was not happy at all. So what did I do? I got strapped. I collected a few of my weapons I had in the unknown bunker up and put em on to take on whatever might come at me.

Wanna know the worst of it? I came onto these underground tunnels that was connected to my basement, in what used to be my house, now some old, broken down labratory. I found my way in on a total fluke and stumbled upon a couple of zombie's. The unbelief overcame me and I was quick to plug both in their head's with a couple of .45 slugs. But that attracted three more that rushed me. The first one I shot in the neck, blowing its head off. The second one was a gut shot and then a quick headshot. The third got close to me by then and I had to skip out of the way. As she-- what am I saying she? it's and 'it'. But anyway, as it neared me again, the bullet entered its left eye and exit the ride side of the skull.

But all that commotion attracted... the freaking spider... They were so fuckin gross, all I could do was bolt. I ran down random hallways and tunnels. The spiders were huge, comparable to the size of a great dane, and they all quickly had rushed me. I shit bricks when I fuckin saw those thinks, I was already gone. But anyway, I ended up seeing this man walk into a newly opened door, and just as it started to close, I was able to slide in, but just barely. I thought the spiders were going to get me....

But anyway, so there I am and I am really freaked out cuz all these fuckin guns popped out of the ceiingandI was like... FUCK! But I was able to get i straightened out and I watched as this dog thing was all... oh shit I gotta be talking too much. I wil fill ya in later. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Captain's Log :: Comments

No Comment.

Captain's Log

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the Dead :: A Survivor's Journal :: Community Journal Entries-
Jump to: